- 2 bags Coconut Vanilla Foodie Fuel Snacks
- T. Coconut oil
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in 1 cup water for 2 to 4 hours
- 1 cup coconut milk solid (drain coconut water off the top of a can of coconut milk and retain for other recipes)
- ¼ cup coconut palm syrup
- 1 T. Coconut water
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 T. Psyllium Seeds
- Sliced bananas, strawberries, toasted coconut for decorating the pie
Melt the coconut oil over low heat in a small pan. While the coconut oil is melting, add 2 bags of the Coconut Vanilla Foodie Fuel Snacks to your food processor using the S-blade. Chop the Foodie Fuel Snacks to break up the squares into a powder, but do not over process. Add the melted coconut oil and continue to mix for 2-3 minutes until the oil is thoroughly mixed in. Spray a glass pie pan with coconut oil to prevent sticking and then press the mixture into the pie pan to form the crust. Set aside.
Clean the food processor well. Drain the cashews and add them to the food processor. Chop well. Add the bananas, coconut milk solid, coconut water, coconut syrup and vanilla. Blend well. Scrape down the sides of the food processor to assist blending. Add the psyllium seeds and blend to make a smooth consistency. Pour into the pie pan on top of the crust. Chill for at least 3 hours. Decorate with fruit, serve and ENJOY!